Canadian Allied Development Services International (CADSI) is an international corporate consulting firm specializing in healthcare, social services, education and training. CADSI also develops, manages and implements socioeconomic development projects.
We are champions of global collaboration, strategically positioned
to partner with organizations to gain and sustain mutual benefit
and to provide services to society in general.
Based in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, we support and collaborate with clients in Canada and internationally.
To assist our clients through a collaborative effort in developing and implementing
strategies that will increase efficiency in resource management and improve quality
CADSI’s work is based on a belief in equity and cultural diversity, which
includes respect for the capacity of our clients, the ability of their employees
as well as the opinions of the customers they serve.
We operate with these values:
- Responding with respect to the needs of our clients and the customers they serve
- Developing collaborative working relationships with the people who will implement the process
- Treating an organization’s employees with fairness and respect
- Striving to maintain a fair, objective, and comprehensive perspective
- Believing in the dedication and competence of client organization’s staff
- Supporting continuous improvement of our clients
- Respecting racial, cultural and religious diversity
- Recognizing a social responsibility in everything we do